Ready to take the first step in discovering your passions?
Watch this video to learn how.
The 2 minute Passion Assessment below is the place to start to find out where you stand on the passion scale.
The Passion Assessment is the first step in taking The Passion Test. It’s a quick way to get an idea of where you stand now in living your passions. It’ll take you less than 5 minutes to complete, but once you click “Submit” you’ll receive an email with a detailed report about your answers, including:
- How your answers shed light on your connection (or lack of connection) to the purpose for which you were born
- What steps to take to create alignment between your daily life and your inner sense of purpose and meaning
- Whether you’re well-connected to your passions, or you’re sacrificing your needs for others’ agendas and what to do about it
- What your answers say about your life choices and how to make choices that will raise your happiness level
You will gain insights into yourself and your life that may be surprising but will lead you to a deeper understanding and connection to what really matters.
THE PASSION TEST
- The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose
Through their New York Times bestseller, The Passion Test, Janet Bray Attwood and Chris Attwood have inspired thousands to shape their lives by discovering their passions and living according to what matters most to them.
With The Passion Test people can identify their top five passions by taking the Test, and then learn exactly how to align their lives with their priorities by following the Attwoods’ easy-to-follow step-by-step program of action.
CEO, Dream University
“After years of focusing on my dreams, The Passion Test gave me a new depth, clarity and perspective on what’s truly important to me… and what’s not. I’m now going to redesign my life to live more aligned with my passions.”
T. Harv Eker
#1 NY Times best-selling author, Secrets of The Millionaire Mind
"The Passion Test provides the simplest, clearest way to get started on knowing what you want-by getting clear on who you are.”
D. C. Cordova
CEO and co-founder Excellerated Business Schools
“I was amazed at the process – the simplicity and power of it. It has supported me in being much clearer in my daily priorities – brilliant!”