Your 10X Strategy:
Follow "The Secret" Formula
There are many ways to generate new potential clients. You can build your social media presence like Brendon Burchard did until now he has millions of followers and tens of millions who've watched his videos. Or you can be featured on or host radio and talk shows. That's how Oprah got her start. You can also create coaching products and follow Jeff Walker's Product Launch Formula model to enroll clients into them.
Or you can follow Rhonda Byrne's approach when she launched "The Secret:" She created "enlightened alliances."
Do you want new clients--fast?
The quickest, easiest, and most cost-effective way of building a client base is through Joint Ventures. While Joint Ventures will help you grow your business, "enlightened alliances" will 10x or 20x your business.
What's the difference? A joint venture is a short-term business relationship aimed at achieving a particular goal. For example, a massage therapist could partner with a fitness coach to cross-promote each other's services.
In contrast, an enlightened alliance is a long-term business AND personal relationship between two businesses that are complimentary. They look for opportunities to help and support each other, both personally and professionally.
For example, Jack Canfield, co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series asked for and received permission from Janet and Chris Attwood to teach their Passion Test as part of his coach training programs. In turn, Jack over the years has had Janet and Chris present to his audiences, has partnered on programs with them, and in a variety of ways they have supported each other's business activities.
It was through such "enlightened alliances" that Janet and Chris developed so many positive relationships that when they launched their New York Times bestseller, "The Passion Test," it went to #1 on Barnes and Noble within an hour and #1 on Amazon within a day and stayed there for a full week.
Because they got a reputation for building such enlightened alliances, when they taught a course showing others how to do it, Rhonda Byrne took that course when she was in the process of making "The Secret."
Below are a few tips to get started in creating your own "enlightened alliances." But first, here's our definition of your "perfect alliance partner."
Your perfect alliance partner is that person or organization who has a critical need you are uniquely qualified to fulfill, and if fulfilling their critical need, you fulfill your own at the same time.
Where do you start? Here's a few ideas to get you rolling:
- Get clear about YOU--Before you start talking to potential partners, make sure you are clear about what you bring to the table and what you need. To create a successful alliance as we've defined it above, you need to know what you're uniquely qualified to deliver. It doesn't have to be complicated. When you're getting started, your most valuable asset to offer a potential partner could be your time. If they're time-starved and you're time-abundant, there's a potential match just waiting to be made! You also need to be clear about what your own critical need is because if you fulfill their need but yours is still unmet, that's not going to feel very good.
- Make a list of potential alliance partners--Do some research and identify people or organizations that you believe are well-aligned with your critical need. Research online or by talking to people who work with the organization or someone who knows the person well to find out what their critical need is.
- Prepare your "elevator speech"--Write out a short description of who you are, why your potential partner should listen to you, what you'd like to do with them, how they'll benefit, and what you'd like them to do next. The whole thing should be one minute or less to say. Do a version to leave as a voice mail message, a version if you speak to them in person, and a version if you talk to their assistant. Then start contacting those potential "enlightened alliances."
Not many people realize that we introduced 70% of the teachers featured in the hit movie “The Secret” to the executive producer, Rhonda Byrne.
“I enrolled in Chris and Janet Attwood’s Alliance Secrets program when I was in pre-production for The Secret. I had determined that I would use The Secret to make The Secret…that’s to say I would attract all of the greatest minds to help me bring this overwhelming vision to the screen and to the world. And as all these wonderful people began to emerge, Alliance Secrets came to the fore, allowing me to create deep, rewarding, and mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with each and every one of them, that continue to this day.”
Creator/Executive Producer THE SECRET
The Key to Quickly Growing Any Business is to Create “Enlightened Alliances”
Our background helped us appreciate the incredible power to accomplish almost anything, which becomes possible by connecting with the right person or people. Joint ventures and alliances are arguably the most powerful leverage that any entrepreneur can use to catapult their business to the top of the heap.
Think about it. What is the most outrageous goal or desire you have for your business? Now isn’t there someone in the world who, if they were willing to support you, would make that goal a reality almost immediately? What wouldn’t you be able to accomplish with the right alliance partner or partners?
Creating win-win joint ventures for a single project is a great skill. Creating an alliance that can last a lifetime, and that benefits everyone connected with it is an art form.
“I choose to work with Janet and Chris Attwood because I trust them, they are fun to work with and I know they will follow through on the things we do together.”
Co-author,The Success Principles(TM) and Co-creator of the mega book empire, Chicken Soup for the Soul®
“Janet and Chris Attwood have the uncanny ability to attract the very best kind of people. I love working with them because I know that the relationships we structure will be lasting ones.”
Founder of Centerpointe Research with over 200,000 customers worldwide
Using These Techniques We’ve Created Alliance Relationships with People Like…
“Through my alliance with Janet & Chris I was able to bring thousands of students into my organization in the U.S. which has produced millions of dollars in revenue.”
T. Harv Eker
#1 NY Times bestselling author of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind and Founder of Peak Potentials Training
“You guys are awesome!!! And it’s been such a joy working with you. When I think of you, I think Integrity, Love, Passion, Persistence, and Steadiness. I count you both as two of my friends for life. Janet and Chris have quietly effective spirits that evoke results.”
Robert G. Allen
#1 NY Times bestselling author of Creating Wealth and Nothing Down
Here’s What’s Covered in this Comprehensive Program
- The first thing you must do before you even think of setting up an alliance. Skipping this step is like trying to launch the space shuttle without the fuel pods.
- Why joint ventures and alliances are essential to your business success, and how to avoid leaving TONS of money on the table by not using them properly.
- The essential ingredients in creating win/win alliances. Miss any of these and your chances of failure skyrocket.
- Step-by-step instructions. Whether you’re a pro, or just starting out, you’ll learn the proper way to set up successful alliances.
- The 5 secrets to knowing who to partner with. Choose the correct partner for more enjoyable alliances.
- Proven strategies to overcome your fears, blocks and internal obstacles, the only thing standing in your way is you – here are the tools to get you to MOVE.
- What you must know to make sure a potential partner never steals your ideas, it’s a simple straightforward way to protect yourself.
- Tips and techniques to determine what product or service will get the best response – if your offer isn’t properly targeted, it doesn’t matter how great it is – it won’t fly.
- The number one key to getting past the gatekeepers. Do this wrong and your chances of success plummet.
- The 3 key secrets to opening the door to a new relationship, your first impression is crucial – these secrets make it foolproof.
- What to say and what not to say when approaching a potential partner, so they give you their attention rather than show you to the door.
- Three secrets you need to know to be accepted by your potential partner, just because you get a meeting doesn’t mean you’ll get the deal – these secrets tilt the odds in your favor.
- Four simple steps to attract your perfect partner. You don’t want to work with people who will drive you crazy – this process ensures that you won’t.
- 7 essential questions to ask any potential alliance partner to find out potential problems BEFORE you sign on the dotted line.
- A simple way to know if your partner has compatible values, there’s nothing worse than working with someone you can’t trust.
“"This tremendously valuable step by step course has given me the clarity, confidence and knowledge to create and nurture alliances based on all that is important to me and in alignment with my passions. My first workshop with a partner is starting in September – I am so excited! It is a rare treat for me to be learning from someone so successful in the material world and yet so deeply anchored in the heart. You are truly inspiring role models! Thank you so much!" ”
Alliance Secrets Student
You’ll Also Discover How to…
- Structure list sharing agreements with internet marketers, so you can profit online.
- Connect across cultures. The internet allows you to easily connect with people all across the world. Learn what to do to avoid offending your partner.
- Broker joint ventures. Learn how to create another income stream by introducing people.
- Make sure everyone gets a fair share of the money when everyone’s happy you do more business.
- How to discover what your potential partner needs, this is crucial to the success of your proposal – and for getting them to come back to you again and again.
- Include the four elements that must be part of any alliance agreement so that no one is left out and you don’t open yourself up for BIG problems.
“"I followed the simple and transformational templates that Chris and Janet provided and was stunned at how smoothly the initial calls were. The step-by-step, down to earth process has integrity and a natural flow which encourages connection and trust, right from the first. Sure, I was nervous calling successful millionaires – but I felt so solid in the foundation Chris and Janet had given us that I actually enjoyed the calls. Every person I talked to wants to explore the possibilities further – and two are even happily calling their colleagues to get involved – and it was their idea!" ”
Alliance Secrets Student
Actual Business Results These Alliance Secrets Have Produced
What Are You in Pre-Production For?
Let today be the beginning of YOUR ability to create anything you choose to have in your life. We look forward to supporting you in that creation. If you are committed to living your passions, then this program is a critical component in turning your passions into profitable streams of income to support you in living the passionate, turned on life you deserve.
Alliance Secrets is Not Just About Making More Money…
But it’s a very nice side effect 🙂
Creating Enlightened Alliances is about creating enlightened relationships. Is there any part of your life which is not touched by the quality of your relationships? With the knowledge in this program, you have the keys to open the door to wonderful relationships in any area of your life.
You can use your “Alliance Secrets” training to improve so much more than business.
- Is there a local charity you would like to help? Imagine what you could do for them if you implemented the strategies you learn here.
- What about the Little League or your favorite community organization?
- What would your world be like if it were filled with relationships in which every participant benefited?
As you begin to really “own” these strategies, you’ll keep discovering more and more new and beneficial ways to use them. The possibilities are endless. Alliance Secrets will change your life for the better in ways you simply cannot even fathom right now. Every part of this course has been designed with one specific purpose – to teach you the art of getting what you want, whenever you want, using other people’s time, money, energy, and resources.
It’s Your Road Map to Success.
In this material we have broken down each stage of creating an alliance, and what to do in each stage from the initial approach, to how to structure your first meetings, to the keys to creating a formal agreement, to what you need to do to maintain your alliance relationships over time.
“What Chris and Janet taught me was my missing link. Because of our alliance relationship we have been able to go back and transform young people's lives. What I've discovered is that their alliance and relationship building principles are the solution to getting everything you want, however, you must first have a genuine desire to improve the alliance partners' life.”
Alliance Secrets Student
Here’s What You Get…
We normally charge $1,000 per hour to consult on creating alliances. When this course was originally taught, participants paid $2,500 to take part in this rich and powerful program. As a special offer to support you as a coach the full price of this program is ONLY $297--AS LONG AS YOU ENROLL TODAY. Otherwise, you'll pay the regular $997 price.
If the fulfillment of your passion depends on leveraging relationships with others then we hope you’ll choose in favor of your passions and invest in Alliance Secrets.
With love and appreciation,
“What made your lessons particularly useful, was the fact that I could follow the sequential development of ideas, to see and understand the structure and connectedness of the steps. This, to me, is what makes your calls so very different — coherently and compellingly presented steps. Very expertly layered content and stories. Your ability to do this provides a quality beyond mere information.”
Alliance Secrets Student
“One benefit I got out of the program was an understanding of things I did not do when I entered a partnership that led to my being sued last year and was so terribly stressful for me. The alliance class became a way for me to evaluate the past and hopefully prevent future errors in alliance partnerships...”
Alliance Secrets Student